ADS

Wednesday 18 June 2014

I & A Couple Of Girls Slept With My Friends Fiancé

Readers Mail: I & A Couple Of Girls Slept With My Friends Fiancé, How Do We Convince Her He’s A Chronic Womaniser
Hi Ladun,

Thanks for the great job you are doing with your blog. I’m a 27years old lady who manages a restaurant at Ikeja. However I am in a fix and I need the advice of your readers on this one.
  
l have been friends with this lady(I will call her Sade for privacy reasons ) from my teenage years, sharing many fun moments together. Sade wants to get married now, however the problem is that the guy she wants to marry is a chronic womaniser.

  
While Sade and this guy were courting, he made passes at me (and I am ashamed to say this, we actually slept together) and a couple of other girls I know.

I have tried hinting Sade about this but she seems not to be receptive (you know what they say about love been blind).
    

I don't want to lose my friend and I also don't want her to marry this guy. How should I go about this?. Your readers advice will be highly appreciated.

Original Source: from my ladun's blog

1 comment: