ADS

Saturday 14 March 2015

Kerry Washington Covers Marie Claire Magazine

Kerry W Marie Claire 
Kerry Washington Covers Marie Claire Magazine

See Kerry Washington covers Marie Claire Magazine and als  on the center-spreed on the latest issue. In her interview she speaks about her respect for Shonda Rhimes, how she didn’t grow up thinking she was pretty, and how she protects her private life.


See more after the cut...


Kerry W 3
Kerry Washington on privacy: “Earlier in my career I was much more super-sharey. There were moments when I wanted to process things that were happening to me more privately, and I didn’t have the space to do it, because once you let people in, they’re in and you don’t get to say, ‘Oh, I want this for myself.'”
Kerry W 2
On collaborating with Scandal creator Shonda Rhimes: “I’m very respectful of Shonda’s vision of who Olivia [Pope] is, but she has said that she is informed by the choices I make. If we were waltzing, she’s definitely leading. And she picked the song, and she probably dressed us, but it is a waltz.”
Kerry W 1
On growing up: “I didn’t grow up thinking I was pretty; there was always a prettier girl than me. So I learned to be smart and tried to be funny and develop the inside of me, because I felt like that’s what I had.”

Images via: http://bossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment