ADS

Sunday 18 January 2015

Uche Okonkwo

and Uche says Yes I do! Yes I do!! Yes I do!!!

The daughter of the presiding Bishop of TREM Dr. Mike Okonkwo, Uche Okonkwo recently said yes I do to a young and Vibrant man, “Mr. KS”
The little I know about Uche is that, she is a very very vey humble lady and she smiles always.
She love everybody irrespective of gender or background, her humility makes all TREMITE love her especially the young people, most TREMITE also believe that Uche will only say yes to a senator’s son or governor’s son because of the influence of her father but little do they know that Uche is such a simple and easy going lady “she is not a Ferrari lady” and “Mr Ks” Hmmm his just too cool and spiritually loaded.


More details of the Bridal shower and Bachelor’s eve coming soon 

from anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment