ADS

Tuesday 21 October 2014

WINNER BLACK AND PROUD MODEL SEARCH 2014

GET TO KNOW 18 YEAR OLD MISS ADUKE SHITTA-BEY IN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW 

(WINNER BLACK AND PROUD MODEL SEARCH 2014


IMG-20141010-WA0002

1) Reporter: Please tell us, what is your full name?
Miss Aduke: Aduke Afusat Shitta-Bey
2) Reporter: Tell us a little bit about Aduke Shitta-Bey?
Miss Aduke: I am an 18 year old female from Lagos State who is currently pursuing the possibility of a University Degree. Although my education is of the utmost importance to me, modelling is and has been for some time now a sincere passion of mine. The confidence and sense of enjoyment that modelling brings me is incomparable to anything else. Whether I am walking down a catwalk or immersed in a photo shoot, I am always filled with excitement. I also dance, read and take pleasure from spending quality time with family and friends. My inspiration is Agbani Darego because of her strength and regal grace. I aspire to not only emulate her but to go above and beyond her achievements. I am also a fun loving individual.
IMG-20141010-WA0003

3) Reporter: How did you hear about Black and Proud Model Search 2014?
Miss Aduke: A friend of mine told me about it while we were talking. I won’t say I was forced to register but he kept pushing me and reminding me. Am glad I registered.
4) Reporter: What motivated you to be part of Black and Proud Model Search?
Miss Aduke: My friend did. I also thought it would be a beautiful platform to begin my career in modelling.
5) Reporter: What was Black and Proud Model Search experience like?
Miss Aduke: It was amazing. A very wonderful experience. I met new people and learnt new things.
6) Reporter: How did you feel when your name was mentioned?
Miss Aduke: I really wasn’t expecting to win. I had a proper low self esteem. When my name was called, I was surprised. I was too happy to cry then I began to laugh . I was happy.
7) Reporter: What has been your experience so far?
Its been great having the opportunity of meeting different people and attending different events.
8) Reporter: Having won $1,000 and a Modeling Contract with Zahara amongst other numerous and exciting privileges, how do you intend to spend your money?
Miss Aduke: (With a smile on her face) I intend to research and then involve myself in youth projects aimed at young, black African girls.
Reporter: Do you have any advice for young girls out there who want to become models in the future?
Miss Aduke: Confidence and staying true to yourself. Networking is also a key component.
Reporter: Describe yourself in one word?
Miss Aduke: Tenacious
Reporter: If you were to be a color what will it be and why?
Miss Aduke: Blue. I believe I am like the sea, serene, calm, deep and beautiful, but I can also turn quite stormy if provoked.
Reporter: Are there any additional remarks you will like to make?
Miss Aduke: I am very grateful to black and proud for the opportunity to win the contest and godwilling I will continue in my pursuit for success and recognition in the modelling industry.
IMG-20141010-WA0001
credit: http://blacknproud.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment