ADS

Thursday 14 August 2014

5 Ways To Style A Denim Dress

Hey Everyone, how are you doing? Well I have a cutesy little denim dress so i was looking for different ways to style it. You know single dress many ways is my styling funda so I am showing you 5 gorgeous ways for styling your much loved denim dresses. And plus point is that you can wear them in any season. So enjoy this ride.
Combat Boots
by Ayushi Jindal
Imagine me walking on the streets of Paris or New York. Wearing a denim dress, long boots and a scarf just like this. Ain't there a Fashionista in town? I have seen these thigh high boots in Sex and The City and I totally love them. I have a feeling that they'll make my fat thighs look slimmer. These can be a great option for people with broad legs as they will end on the right length to make your legs appear slimmer. And ofcourse your dress will take away all the attention.
Winter Ready

All you need to setup a holiday mood is your denim dress paired with comfy combat boots and a leather sling to compliment that. These combat boots shown in the picture below balances the short length of dress but people with a petite frame should opt for shoes that are not long because they'll make you look shorter and you'll lose all the length you're getting from your cute dress.
Hat It Up
 This is really a favourite one. A cool hat, a pair of aviator sunglasses and a wrist watch and you're ready for a chilled out summery day. These simple things can really make you stand out of the crowd and make heads turn. This is my next inspiration now, anytime you see me doing an OOTD, this is going to be my style so beware! wish I could copy her ruffled sleeves and get a dress like this one
High Fashion
 As I told you your denim dress is very versatile. Pair it with tights of your choice, I would like to stick with blacks, those colorful 80's disco style tights may be in trend but they will look OTT for sure with the denim dress. Contrast them by pairing with brown boots and a leather brown belt to look stunning. And if you feel more cold then wear a short brown jacket over your dress and trust me your outfit will look balanced. Adding a colorful jacket will make you look like a rainbow in my opinion
The Anamika Way
This is by far the best and the most classy way to jazz up your denim dress. Ana paired her comfy denim dress with a green belt to add the hint of color and jazzed it up with leopard print heels. I must say the heels are making the overall look really sexy! The matching green huge stoned ring fulfills the need of accessories and the bracelet compliments her heels J you look stunning here Ana I can't resist myself complimenting you more and more.
I hope you enjoyed this compilation and I'll see you the next time . Tc :-*
Make the most of your denim dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment