ADS

Tuesday 22 July 2014

MATTHEW ZORPAS

Dress by MATTHEW ZORPAS 






It gives me great pleasure to share with you the new template of The Gentleman Blogger in celebration of my two incredible years of blogging. I really can’t thank you enough, readers and industry, for all the help and support you have given me. Your comments, coaching and guidance helped me to build my confidence and open new creative territories and possibilities - I would never have come this far without you all.  What a tasteful and colourful journey this has been!  Thank you once again. I’m hoping you will jump onboard with the new platform, and show your love as much as you did with the previous one. Just like a real gentleman, I just want you to know that my hat goes off to you. 
M.
Tuxedo and Shirt: Hardy Amies, Bow Tie:Gieves & Hawkes, Slippers: Superglamorous Watch: Tank Louis Cartier Ping Gold, Bracelet: Cartier Juste un Clouoffer on The Gentleman Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment